Personalised letterheads are the perfect way to make your campaign look and feel professional.
Direct Mail should be a staple of every campaign. It allows effective if targeting and is read much more widely than a normal leaflet.
Different people have different issues that are important to them and whilst a particular issue may be important to one individual or area it may not matter much to another.
So sending individually addressed letters to voters can help in five great ways.
1. Allows for a more personal style of communication.
2. You will get a better response rate.
3. Target your message by voter, and the issue that they are interested in.
4. Better at getting to people in flats or multi-occupation accommodation.
5. Adds variety to your campaign – stands out from the rest.
There is a huge number of potential letters you could write. The best and most powerful will be on very local issues. Perhaps writing back to all those who signed a petition or filled in one of your surveys.
We offer two different types of letterhead, full colour and riso printed.
Full colour letterheads can be ordered at any time. Our bulk deadlines are midnight of the 18th of each month for return approximately the 27th (depending on weekends). Order using the link below.
Our Risograph deadlines are Wednesday to Wednesday. If you supply the files to us by midnight on Wednesday then we will despatch the leaflets the following Wednesday to be delivered the following day. Order using the link below.