2020 Three Leaflet Deal

Welcome to the loyalty ordering page.

To thank you for your custom in the past we are holding 2019's Three Leaflet Deal prices for you.

To allow wards to run cost effective full colour leaflets during the local election campaign we have worked with ALDC to come up with the following three leaflet offer. It should mean that the colour leaflets take up around 40% of your election expenses, leaving around 60% for other campaigning.

Sign up here by Tuesday 3rd March.

The first of the three leaflets is intended to be delivered before election expenses. The second leaflet (A3) when postal votes land, and the third (A4) for the final weekend.

(1)    The flying start is 494 x 230mm flat, folded in thirds to 165 x 230mm portrait.

(2)    A3 Z folded in thirds.

(3)    A4 folded in half.

If you prefer an A3 to replace (1) we can substitute it for no additional cost.

Templates

ALDC will be releasing their templates for 2020 on Wednesday 26th February (and will they will allow for the PCC elections). They will be the same shape and based on the 2019 templates that can be found here (you will need to be logged into your ALDC account).

Cost

Deadlines

Flying start leaflet:
Print deadline: 9am Friday 6th March. Delivered by Wednesday 18th March.
A3 map leaflet:
Print deadline: 9am Monday 23rd March. Delivered by Wednesday 1st April.
A4 candidate leaflet:
Print deadline: 9am Monday 13th April. Delivered by Wednesday 22nd April.
If wards are concerned about the dates for their local campaigns (because postal votes are at different times for instance) then they should get in contact at 3ld@electionworkshop.co.uk and we will sort something out for them - and try to make sure they still benefit from the reduced three leaflet prices.

Copy and photo deadlines

If you are taking advantage of our design service then you will need to send us your copy and photos four days before the deadlines above. To hit the deadlines they will need changes and sign off from you within 24hrs of being send the designed leaflet. So:
Flying start leaflet:
Copy and photo deadline: 9am Tuesday 3rd March. Delivered by Wednesday 18th March.
A3 map leaflet:
Copy and photo deadline: 9am Thursday 19th March. Delivered by Wednesday 1st April.
A4 candidate leaflet:
Copy and photo deadline: 9am Thursday 9th April. Delivered by Wednesday 22nd April.

Specification

Your leaflets will be printed on high quality 130gsm gloss paper. The bundles will be strapped (to minimise cardboard box waste) and rotated quantities - usually 100s.
Fold locations starting from the folding lead edge of the publication:
Flying Start: at 164 and 165 leaving the face as 165mm
A3: at 140 and 140 leaving the face as 140mm
A4: at 148.5mm, one fold into half

Conditions of sale

The leaflets will remain the property of Letter Workshop Limited until payment is received in full. If you use this form we will use the information you have provided to contact you about our services from time to time. Please email enquiries@letterworkshop.co.uk and let us know.
Registered office: Letter Workshop Limited, 3 Sheffield Street, Manchester, M1 2ND.
Placing an order confirms that you have read and accept our terms and conditions, our email policy and our privacy policy.